Team work is what sets us apart as a top hair salon in New York City. We are a creative group of hair stylists, makeup artists and hair colorists who love to collaborate. Several team members were involved in this hair makeover on our model, Regina Betancourt. Our collective talents result in beautiful personalized makeovers for our clients.
If you are ready for a hair makeover, here are some short hair tips from our hair stylists:
- Avoid adding volume at the crown. This look is dated.
- If you have medium, thick, wavy or frizzy hair, get a hair smoothing treatment. It will help you maintain the shape of your haircut and make your hair easy to style.
- If you have fine hair, less is more. Too much texturizing on fine hair causes wispy ends and lack of volume. The top layer should stay long and full with a few layers underneath to shape and define your haircut.
- Avoid using too many hair products. Making your hair too sleek is not flattering.
- Short haircuts command frequent visits to the hair salon. It’s best to cut and re-shape your hair every 4-6 weeks.
- Let it air-dry. Blow dry your hair only to get rid of excessive moisture. Apply your favorite hair product and let it dry naturally. A great short haircut never requires too much work.
Short hairstyles are versatile and super-easy to style.