Clear Skin Tips
Hair & Makeup: Dino Mastrogiovanni
One Week Before Wedding
- Don’t tan.
- Don’t pluck your eyebrows.
- Don’t squeeze out pimples or blackheads.
- No face masks of any kinds.
The Week Of Your Wedding
- Drink lots of water and cold pressed juices.
- Skip salty foods.
- Refrain from alcohol.
Prep Your Hair For The Big Day
- Even if you are planning to grow your hair for the wedding, you must get regular haircuts to prevent split ends from traveling up the hair shaft. Split ends make your hair frizzier and dull looking.
- If you are planning a hair color change, start the process at least 6 months before your event.
- Do NOT make any drastic hair changes one week before the wedding.
- If your hair is naturally frizzy, get a keratin smoothing treatment three weeks before your big day to improve the texture of your hair and add shine.
- Color your hair one week before your wedding, but stick with your normal routine.
- Get a hair gloss for extra shiny hair.
Best Skincare Products And Do-Not-Ignores
Perhaps the best buy on this page, LG Su:m37 Miracle Rose Cleansing stick is an undervalued essential. With powerful, fermented ingredients, this cleanser belongs to one of the BEST best skin care lines out there. Do NOT ignore!
Buy Mac’s 132 Duo Fiber Foundation Brush
This professional foundation brush has a blend of synthetic and natural fibers and is excellent at blending and creating a smooth, even complexion. Worth every penny!
A high-end, loose powder with matt finish to keep the shine away. It is so sheer that it never looks cakey and it’s excellent at creating flawless complexion, this powder is pricey, but worthy. Perfect to set your makeup.
Keep a pack of oil blotting paper in your clutch to refresh your skin throughout the day. Made of premium natural hemp paper, this blotting paper is soft and gentle to the skin and great at absorbing excess oil and sweat.
Smart Purchase! Buy La Regale Crystal Metal Mesh Clutch
This glamorous clutch is a perfect size, affordable and fits in more than you expect!