Time Reset by Redken. This haircare line is loaded with peptides and ceramides (to repair the surface of the hair fiber). It also boasts Intra-Cylane® – a silicone molecule that repairs porous hair by expanding into a 3-D network which enhances strand resilience from the inside out. Other ingredients include green tea (known to have antioxidant super-powers), Camellia oil which provides supreme moisture and elasticity to the hair and UV filters ( prevent damage caused by UV rays).
According to Redken, hair ages in 2 ways:
- Chronological – caused by overuse of styling tools, excessive coloring, straightening treatments and exposure to natural elements.
- Hormonal – caused by physiological changes as well as certain medications.
There are 5 signs of aging hair that tell you it’s time to change your haircare products to Time Reset which can specifically help with these issues:
- Fibro-Porosity: Hair is porous, weak and appears puffy.
- Density Loss: Hair gets thinner and the overall mass of your hair reduces.
- Fragility: Hair is fragile, brittle, breaks easily and appears to have stopped growing.
- Dullness: Hair looks lifeless and dull.
- Dryness: Hair lacks elasticity and looks damaged.
If you notice any of these signs, call our NYC salon and book a Time Reset treatment with one of our top hair stylists. Ask us about Time Reset take home regimen.
Time Reset treatment includes a shampoo followed by a concentrated dose of Intra-Cylane treatment and a spray sealer to lock the ingredients and balance the PH levels in the hair. The treatment ends with an application of a concentrated filler treatment. Treatment price: $40