If you landed on this page looking for haircut ideas for guys, we applaud your intelligence and good taste. This deep side-part haircut with closely groomed sides, it’s also known as The Undercut. Marco Candela-Michelus crafted this timeless hairstyle inspired by old Hollywood glam and gave it his own interpretation. It’s hot enough for a wedding or prom, but this slick hairstyle is a classic and one of the hottest hair trends for 2014.
Apply JS Sloane Mediumweight Brilliantine on towel-dried hair. Layer it with a dollop of Davines Medium Hold Modeling Gel and combed it through into a side part. Comb the front of your hair into a small wave.
A Guide to Basics and Cool Stuff Guys Need
If you need to rent a tuxedo for your prom…
We found a great website for you that makes renting a tuxedo an easy and pleasant experience. No more going to the old tuxedo shop only to find pricey, poor quality, dated tuxedos. Click here and rent a high quality tux for less. What do we love the most about this website, besides their wide range of classic and slim-fit tuxedos? They have FREE shipping, both ways.
What you should know about shirts and collars…
- Get fitted to find out your true shirt size.
- Always wear a shirt fitted to your body, even if you are not as slim as a model. Over-sized shirts are not flattering and they emphasize bulk instead of hiding it.
- This year is all about gingham and plaid dress shirts.
- The collar that works with every kind of suit and every kind of tie is the semi-spread.
- We dig the frays, the fades and the softness of a cotton oxford shirt as it ages. Every guy should own a few of these shirts. Ditch the classic oxford shirt this summer for a short-sleeve vintage oxford with a slim fit for a modern twist. Buy it from J Crew here if you wish.
You might also like Must-Have Looks: Men’s Fall Hair Trends And Men’s Hair Styling Products